Our team as a part of the Navy’s renowned Red and Blue Teams, has worked with clients from the Joint, Navy and Marine Corps military communities, including vessels, Operational fleet headquarters, Cyber OPFOR exercise participation includes COMBINED COMMANDER (COCOM) level events such as Terminal Fury and Pacific Sentry as well as Fleet level events such as COMPTUEX and FLEETEX
COCOM exercises fleet commanders, and shore installations, to provide:
- Physical and Cyber Penetration Testing
- Vulnerability Analysis including network defense and virus protection
- Red Team, Blue Team testing
- Planning of Red Team Operations and penetration testing events which evaluated the Cyber Security posture of client networks and associated software to identify system cyber vulnerabilities
- Recommendations for security enhancements, including process and procedure changes
- Operational Risk analysis for identified vulnerabilities that present significant risk to operational units or are a part of a larger aggregated risk equation that is likely to affect unit or fleet readiness.
Unlike other cyber security firms, the Cybrex team has hands on experience with military shipboard and shore based systems and networks. Our team includes former Department of Defense personnel with skillsets ranging from Afloat IT and cyber security support to individuals with deck and navigator qualifications, our team has experienced the real-life environment in which our government and military clients work. Our clients recognize the confidence and knowledge we bring to every task and immediately know that they are working with a team that appreciates and understands their challenges. We field a team who can develop, model and test not only scenarios in the cyber field, but also take into account upcoming technological changes and challenges in future shipboard and shore environments.
Cybrex is proud to help in protecting our military and government IT infrastructure. As a small Veteran owned business, we are able to provide your organization with the individualized attention it deserves while providing world class Cyber Security Protection. To see how Cybrex can significantly increase the confidence that your vessel, shore installation or organization is operating in the most secure environment, please contact us at +1 757-277-3894.